Sunday, July 27, 2008

Adidas also Predicted that Lakers would win instead of the Celtics?


This may be a bit out of topic. However, remember my post earlier that I bought the Celtics Championship T-Shirt last week in Hong Kong. When I open the package and wear it to work yesterday, I found the tags/labels that come with the T-Shirt.

In that label, it says that the colour of my t-shirt is WHITE/PURPLE. However, my t-shirt is GREY/GREEN. I do believe that WHITE/PURPLE represents the Lakers.

This makes me think that Adidas has made the Lakers Championship t-shirt and the labels before the finals are over. They are so cheap that they reuse those labels even though Celtics finally won the championship. What do you think?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Google Search (on the Web and Hong Kong Cinemas)