Saturday, July 19, 2008

Red Cliff @ The Grand Cinema in The Elements

Watched this awesome movie at the Grand Cinema last week. To tell you the truth, I don't have much clue about the Three Kingdoms Dynasty but this movie has extracted me to find out more about that era of the Chinese History.

From what I read from a lot of sites, the Battle of Red Cliff is the one of the most impressive battle where a much smaller troops won against the fierce army of Cao Cao. In Asia, this movie comes in 2 parts and I can't wait for the 2nd part of the movie at the end of this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one!
It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

Visit my blog :: how to get lot of followers on instagram

Google Search (on the Web and Hong Kong Cinemas)